Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hi
Everyone,
Wow! Are you impressed?? Two posts in one day! I am. I am very proud of myself keeping up with almost daily posts. Now, I just have to keep it up. Comments and nudges are definitely welcomed! Tonights card is a technique that a number of my fellow stampers do so well. Patty Bennett and Sandi MacIver both have wonderful samples on their blogs. Please check out their blogs, they are both wonderful stampers. and So here is my card:I don't think this is the best picture I've ever taken but hope you can get the idea. This is done by brayering the sky on glossy card stock. I did this a while back and don't remember the colors I used. I am planning to do some more so will post them with directions very soon. I've had lots of people commenting on my hand and warning me to take it easy so let me first say "Thank you" for everyone's concern and also tell you that many of the cards I've posted in the past few days I did before my surgery. I am taking it easy mostly because there are just a lot of things I can't do one handed. I thought this would be a piece of cake. I never realized how much I use my left hand!! OK - tomorrow night is the drawing for the blog candy. You have until 6:00 pm to leave your comments. I will post the winner tomorrow night around 9:00pm. Good Luck to all of you. Please keep checking and leaving your comments even after the drawing and I will keep posting.
Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Lillian said...

Twice in one day -- now, remember, that doesn't mean you can take tomorrow off! Nudge, nudge, hint, hint !!
Hugs, Lillian

javagirl54 said...

Great job Jan on this card! Loved the way you used the brayering technique. Let me know when you're having a tutorial using this technique, I'm dying to learn it!

Lynn