Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goodmorning!
I was all set to post last night and I lost my internet connection. So, here I am and I will post again tonight. Therefore, I'm going to make this post short & sweet. Here is my card share for this morning. This was my first attempt at making clouds. I unfortunately, cannot remember who came up with this neat way of making clouds but Thank You whoever you are!! I will explain this in a later post. For now, enjoy and I'll be back tonight. Keep those comments coming folks!!! I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jan!

Your clouds turned out great. What a cute card!

Lillian said...

Yay, Jan, for posting again so soon -- see, you didn't know you had a cheering section, did ya!
Your clouds look wonderful -- it makes for a nice card.
Hugs, Lillian