Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!
I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall we are having. Living in upper Michigan is a real advantage this time of the year because it is probably one of the most beautiful places in the world in the fall. It is a virtual kalediscope of color. I have been very busy stamping and preparing for my very first Fund Raiser. It is a Spa Day. There are going to be 17 vendors. I am the only card crafter attending so I am looking forward to a busy afternoon. This takes place on November 8. Guess what I will be doing next week. Tomorrow, hubby, daughter and I are heading downstate to see our two grandson in their Halloween finery! Nick, our 5 year old is going to be Spiderman - making his 1st appearance tomorrow morning in a Kindergarten Parade. Unfortunately it is too early for Grandma & Grandpa to get there. Alex our 2 year old is going to be a Monkey! Here are their Halloween cards...



Here is one more card I'd like to share. This card I made for a very Special young man who has been fighting cancer for a number of years with the determination and bravery that is just inspiring. My prayers are with him & his family every day that he wins this fight. I hope he liked his card.


I wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween

No comments: