Sunday, November 16, 2008

November 17, 2007


Hi All, Well this is the 4th time I have tried to update my blog tonight. I have lost 3-4 drafts! Not my night. Sorry I have been so remiss in updating. the first thing I want to share tonight is the pictures of my handsome grandsons on Halloween in the costumes that were the inspiration for the Halloween cards I posted in my last post. Here they are:






Aren't they great! I am not too proud
a grandma. Grandpa and I and Auntie
all got to share this year with them
and we really enjoyed it.




Now I want to share my favorite
card from my "Spa Day" I Cased it from Sudsol but I am sorry I can't
remember where I copied it from. Thanks whoever it was. He is my favorite snowman - Hope you enjoy him. He is made with Stampin Up's Big Shot Top Note Bigz Die. I have found this to be one of the most versatile tools I have ever bought. I hope you like him..........


Now I'd like to share two cards that I CASED from Gretchen Barron. I Case her stuff often. Our taste is so similar I figure our houses are decorated the same! He our my two interpretations of Gretchen's cards.





I think you will all agree Gretchen does nice work. Please check out her blog listed on mine. The last cards I'd like to share are also Christmas Cards. I hope you like these also.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jan - I have browsed your blog so many times..I love your ideas, creations and everything about your blog. I wanted to nominate you for this award and let you know how much you have inspired me.
Go look at my blog and you will see what to do.
Hugs,
Rita

Anonymous said...

Jan - please keep your blog going. You have been on my blog list for quite some time and I check yours out often. I have enjoyed reading and being inspired by your blog. I am sure others are inspired as well, but you aren't always made aware of it. Are you in any card groups you enjoy? You would be welcomed to join ours..it is listed on my blog.
Take care and thank you for sharing your blog with me.
Hugs, Rita