Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday, October 11, 2008






Hi Everyone,

It has been a while. As you can see there are some big changes thanks to Heather Wright-Porto and Michelle at Laycock Designs. Didn't they do a great job designing the new blog? The first thing I'd like to say today is "Thanks" to both of them. Then I'd like to wish my Husband a slightly belated Happy Birthday and to my kids Dave & Cari a very Happy Anniversary! October is a big month for me - all kinds of birthdays and anniversaries in our families and with many great friends! It is a beautiful fall day here in Northern Michigan - I hope everyone is enjoying this weather. I have been working away at some cards I will be adding. I will be doing lots more in the weeks to come. I am doing a fund raiser the first of November and I will be getting many Christmas cards ready to send to our troops. If anyone would like to help with that very worthwhile endeavor please send me an email to jan_mengel@yahoo.com. Have a great week and hope you enjoy the new cards.

4 comments:

paulssandy said...

Hi Jan, I really like the site and how they have it set up. I especially love the banner and the signiture. Did they make the siggie for you?

I also love the project fo the month idea.

I did not see an email address otherwise I would have also sent an email ;o)
Sandy O (from SUDSOL)

Ann Kloentrup said...

Jan, it looks great as always Michelle has done a wonderful job with the banner. I love the way your blog is set up.

Great cards too,

Ann K. (from SUDOL)

Anonymous said...

Jan, I love your blog and yes, Heather and Michelle to phenomenal work! Thank you for all you are doing to support the troops! I look forward to your boxes each month and my hubby and I marvel at your work - it is superb! You are such a wonderful person - one day we will meet in person. Thank you - my friend in Michigan!
From your friend in Missouri - Martie

Juli Smith, said...

HI Jan - Visiting from Sudsol - yes, the blog looks GREAT! Wonderful projects too.