Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday, June 17, 2009

Hi Everyone!
Well it is Thursday night. I had Andrea pick a name from everyone who left a comment in the last week and the Winner is . . . . .
Mary Davis! Mary you did not leave a way for me to contact you so please contact me with your information so I can send you your Candy!!! Thanks to everyone who participated, I really appreciated all of your comments.
This was a lot of fun for me so keep watching I plan to do it again!! I am also going to really make an effort to post at least every other day.
I do have a card share for you tonight also. This was a tutorial by the talented Sandi MacIver - thanks ever so much Sandi - visit Sandi at . Here is my version of her "mountain technique".
Sandi has a wonderful tutorial on her blog so I won't do again what she has done so well already. This was really a fun card and I will definitely be trying some more color combinations. Thanks for checking in. Please come back soon!
Happy Stamping!!

4 comments:

sandi maciver said...

Wow, you did an awesome job. I think your second card looks like Hawaii, how pretty and I just love your color combo, and thank you for your kind comments, glad you liked the tutorial

slbt17 said...

great cards!
thanks for sharing!
Sandra

javagirl54 said...

Beautiful cards Jan! Sorry I missed the drawing, due to my procrastinating. But congrats to the winner! I'll definitely participate next time around! Have a great weekend!

~Lynn~ (your neighbor!)

Mary Davis said...

Janice: Thanks for your sharing. I want to thank you for offering blog candy and for choosing my name. I have been a SU! demo for 7 years now and have been hooked on SU! for 10 years. I haven't bitten the bullet on doing my own blog yet. I am busy taking care of my elderly mother right now. Maybe in the near future you will see me blogging!! I sure hope so.