Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!
Sorry I didn't post Friday or Saturday. Yesterday we made a trip down state for a graduation party for our great nephew. It was a lot of driving but it was worth it. We also got to see our Son, daughter-in-law and grandsons. That is always a treat. I made a great graduation card and forgot to take a picture! Dah, what was I thinking or should that be what wasn't I thinking??? I'll do another and share it. So I dug a little and came up with a card I cased. It was originally done by Patty Bennett who has a great blog with lots of tutorials on it. Patty can be found at Please check her out. Now for my card This is a great card and lots of fun. I used Petal Pizzazz for my flowers in this card and Chocolate Chip for the flower pot. You can use many other flowers. I don't have it handy but I will be happy to share it with anyone who'd like it. Just email me and ask. I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

Lillian said...

Such summery looking flowers -- makes you want to lean over and sniff them! Way cute! These must have been made for me, as my oldest sister has the green thumb in the family -- my flowers need to be fake in order to have them last! LOL
Hugs, Lillian