Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hi Friends,
Yeah, my computers are fixed! I am back on-line. Wow am I lost without my computer. I have both a lap-top and a desktop. Can you believe they both went out the same day! My laptop totally died and the desktop just wouldn't connect to the internet. Anyway, all fixed.
I have a share for you tonight. My friend and massage therapist came over tonight. She wanted to make a couple of stamped pieces to frame. So, we used Asian Artistry the new stamp set. We used Bermuda Bay and Barely Banana cardstock. Both are stamped in Versa Mark in and gold embossing powder. Colored with the new Bermuda Bay Marker. We also used the Big Shot and the Frame, Oval Scallop. Here our her prints: I hope you like them. I thought they came out very well. Don't forget, the new Catalog comes out on Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!!!!

1 comment:

Lillian said...

Wow - love that bright blue cardstock -- so tropical looking and the cards turned out great! Quite an awesome job, gals. Will look forward to more peaks at some new sets since the catalog is out.
Thanks for posting!