Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!
As usual I am late with my post. Does that old adage "Better late than never" work? I promised some Easter surprises and here they are:

Aren't the cute? The little baskets are made with the Big Shot. It uses the exclusive Stampin Up Scallop Envelope die. I cut two of them out of cardstock. Then with DSP I cut two pieces 2x3 and glued to the front of then envelope dies. The two envelopes are glued together with small pieces of cardstock added to the sides. The handles were made by cutting two strips of cardstock 8 1/2" x 1 1/2". I then punched both sides of the strip with our Eyelet border punch. Then attached a small strip of DSP to the cardstock and attached the handle to the sides of the envelopes with a brad. These make not only adorable little Easter baskets but just cute little May baskets. These versatile little envelope dies can be used to make a multitude of gifts. The bunny is made with all punches. One of the classes I will be giving soon is a "Punch" class. It is amazing all the things you can create with nothing but our wonderful punches. If you are interested in my punch class, please send me an email. I'd love it if everyone would leave comments on today's post. Keep watching. I promise some more ideas very soon.
Happy Stampin!

No comments: