Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mothers, Mothers-to-Be, Step-Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, Friends and anyone else I may have missed. Being a Mom is definitely the toughest job I've ever had. Of course, I have had a lot of experience - not with a lot of children, as I have two. A grown son with two sons of his own and my daughter who will be 30 next month and is severly Mentally Impaired. She is both a blessing & a joy! But as her Mother's Day card said, she can also be a real STINKER! Since I have never shared her picture I thought today would be a good day to so. Here is my baby - Andrea. She is a cutie if I do say so myself. This picture doesn't show you how little she is. She is 4'9" and weighs a whopping 90 lbs.
I do want to share a card with you today also. This is a quilt card. Trust me, this is the only type of quilt I will ever make. Sewing is not something I do. This is made by punching out squares of Bella Rose DSP and covering in rows a piece a little larger than
exclusive Stampin' Up Top Note die. I used our glue stick, when dry I put it through the Big Shot and presto, you have a quilted Top Note die cut. Then put a ribbon through and finished card. This is really a fun way to quilt without having to sew. Hope you like the card. Thanks for looking.
Happy Stamping All

1 comment:

Sandi MacIver said...

Jan, Andrea is so beautiful and obviously happy, thank you so much for sharing her with us.