Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hi Everyone,
As promised, here is my post for today. I am seriously going to really try and post every couple of days. As I said in Wednesday's post I have classes starting up on the 15th. I have so many ideas floating around in my head that I am having a little trouble narrowing them down. Therefore, if you have an idea for what you would like to learn in a class, please leave it in the comments. I would love to hear from you. Even if you live half way around the world and can't possibly attend one of my classes, I'd still like to hear all idea's. Thanks for any imput!
Here is my card for today:
This is Stampin Up's new Manhattan Flower Impressions Die for the Big Shot. I think this will be very popular. I know I love it. Plus we have a matching Stamp set, Fifth Avenue Floral and Decor Element. I embossed the copper DSP from our new Taste of Textiles DSP. Isn't it rich looking. After embossing it, I cut out the top of the flower and mounted it on our Very Vanilla cardstock. Then I embossed "Thinking of you" in gold embossing powder. I think it makes an elegant card which could be used as a Sympathy card or for any occasion where you want someone to know you are keeping them in your thoughts and prayers. Next post: Look for some Easter ideas.
Until then,please leave comments and Happy Stamping!

No comments: