Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1, 2009

Hi Everyone,
I know it's April Fools Day but I promise there will be no jokes in my post! We are back from our vacation and we had a great time. We have been home for a week and are still catching up. We came back renewed and rested. It had been a long time since we had had a vacation so we really enjoyed ourselves. Our daughter got an A from her Aunt & Uncle and our dogs got a pretty good report also. I have decided to make a real effort to post on a far more regular basis now that I have scheduled my classes. So look for regular posts.
Tonight I want to share a couple of renditions of a card I created a few days ago.


I thought these would make lovely Easter cards. They are made with our own Stampin Up Fifthe Avenue Floral Stamp Set. I stamped the lilies on our Shimmery White card stock and cut them out. Then I made the flower pots out of the Designer Paper Delicate Dots from Celebrations. I did the flower pots free hand. I then stamped the stems and attached all with Snail. On the one card I used our new Eyelet Border Punch. I colored the center of the lilies with a summer sun marker. I hope you like todays cards. Please check back on Friday for another Spring card idea.
In the meantime - Happy Stamping!

No comments: