Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16, 2009

Greetings from sunny Florida!! We left last Wednesday for our much needed vacation.  When we left home it was 18 degrees, snowing with 60 MPH and now I am in Cape Coral where it was in the 80's.  I spent the day poolside.  I feel so blessed.  I took a couple of pictures tonight to share with you.  It was a gorgeous sunset.  For those of you still in the cold I thought you might like to see it.Isn't it beautiful.  God certainly does good work! I also took a picture of a card that we will part of one of my classes which will start the first part of April.  I had hope to get them on my calendar before I left but my daughter was home way more than she was at her program so I didn't get as much done as I had hoped.  Please check the very end of March.  I doubt that I will get another post until I get home.  But you never know.  Enjoy St. Patty's Day and the rest of the month.  Here is the card: 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments: