Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Can you believe tomorrow will 2009! It sure seems like the years go faster these days even though I know it isn't possible.
I had a great day yesterday. I met another Stampin Up demonstrator and we had a great day stamping together. Kim is from downstate but has a cabin up here. She spends a lot of time up here and decided she needed someone to stamp with. She checked the demonstrator locator and found me! We had so much fun and I think we created some very nice cards. We cased them from one of my favorite demonstrators, Gretchen Barron. Thanks Gretchen. Here are two of the cards we made:

These are from the Valentine Bundle. Now, I had decided not to purchase this and then Kim brought if with her. Guess what? I Love It!! I have to have it. The stamps are great, as is the punch and the DSP is beautiful. It is very versatile. Here are two more samples:
These were really fun to make. Of course, it is always more fun when you stamp with someone. I really want to thank my new friend Kim for coming over and introducing me to the Valentine Bundle.
I stamped today also but haven't yet photographed the projects. So check back over the weekend and I'll share those. We are heading downstate to see our family tomorrow. We'll be back by the weekend. Everyone, please have a safe holiday. I wish for all of you a Happy, Healthy 2009!
Happy Stamping

1 comment:

kim said...

Jan,

I'am so glad that I made that phone call!
Cheers to our new friendship!!! Kim