Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Friday Everyone. I have been remorse in updating my blog butmy very first fund raiser one week from tomorrow, plus I have be not because I haven't been stamping. I have been stamping up a storm. I have en busy trying to do cards for our soldiers. Quite a while back I had my daughter Andrea at our emergency room and was talking to a woman soldier who was on her way to Texas for training and then off to Iraq. After thanking her I gave her my card and told her if she sent me her address I'd send her and her unit homemade cards. Well, a week or so ago I got a card from "Carrie". I am hoping to send out a box filled with cards very soon. Here is a picture of the Christmas card I have been making to send them....



I hope they will like them. Last Friday I had a group of friends from our Old Car Group come over and stamp. They each made two cards - a card to keep - this one:
and one of the Christmas cards to send to the soldiers. We had a lot of fun.
I recentley purchased to sets of card elements from StampinUp (or myself) and was very happy with the cards. The one set was the Wow elements and the other was the holiday set. I am attaching copies of those cards also. They were very quick and lots of fun. If anyone is interested - please feel free to contact me or we now have shop online which you can click on right here. I hope you enjoy these samples as much as I enjoyed making them. Keep watching, I'll be posting some more things I've been working on before the weekend is over. Enjoy your weekend!






No comments: